Our history begins back in 1938. Miyazu co., ltd is started as a wholesale company of kettles.
The first office is opened near Kanayamachi historical district which is reknown for its metalware, produced by an industry dating back more than 400 years.
Started to deal tea celemony metalwares around 1970.
Relocated the office building to 5, Sengokumachi in 1975 for the better accessibility.
Over the subsequent 70 years, with the aim of providing high quality and original tea utensils,
we produdce our product with local skillful craftsmen.